We have designed and built our own spinning machine to spin pan profiles from as small as 100mm diameter to 360 mm diameter.
We are constantly developing different shapes and styles to suite bespoke requirements and we have recently started making certain lid sizes where we use copper handles to create a totally unique steel casserole.
CARE AND SEASONING INSTRUCTIONS
The first wash is the most important wash… Wash thoroughly with warm water, a strong detergent and scouring pad to ensure that the temporary factory coated protective oil layer, is removed completely.
Thereafter, the golden rules are….
- Wash gently with a soft sponge and oil very slightly before and after every use.
- Gentle washing is important to protect the natural forming non-stick and corrosion protective layer. This protective layer will gradually darken over time as the pan ages. This is a good indication that the non-stick surface performance is also improving continuously.
- Carbon Steel is considered amongst the safest and healthiest of cookware known.
- The health safety aspects of non-stick Teflon coatings, Aluminium, Copper, Tin and Stainless steel on the other hand, are highly questionable.
- Following the golden rule will ensure that, you have a friend for life.